Missed this.. but looks like it fixes quite a bit!
This hotfix rollup fixes the following issues:
- 949361 (http://support.microsoft.com/kb/949361/) The proxy password is reset to a blank or empty password after a cluster node failover occurs in Forefront Security for Exchange Server
- 949362 (http://support.microsoft.com/kb/949362/) The “Incidents” log in the Forefront Security Administrator client does not display all the incidents when you run a background scan in Forefront Security for Exchange Server
- 949363 (http://support.microsoft.com/kb/949363/) Notifications are sent by using the host name of the cluster node that was previously active after a failover occurs in Forefront Security for Exchange Server
- 949364 (http://support.microsoft.com/kb/949364/) A deletion text file does not use a .txt extension when you send an e-mail message by using the new version of Yahoo! Mail in Forefront Security for Exchange Server
- 949365 (http://support.microsoft.com/kb/949365/) The real-time processes fail, and you receive error messages after you use the Local System account during the Forefront Security for Exchange Server setup process
- 949366 (http://support.microsoft.com/kb/949366/) The FSCMonitor.exe process stops responding in Forefront Security for Exchange Server
- 949367 (http://support.microsoft.com/kb/949367/) Forefront Security for Exchange Server crashes, and the Dr. Watson debugger logs events in the Application log when Forefront Security for Exchange Server updates the scan engines
- 949368 (http://support.microsoft.com/kb/949368/) When you try to configure filter lists in Forefront Security for Exchange Server, Forefront Security Administrator may crash, and an event is logged in the Application log
This hotfix rollup fixes the following issues that were not previously documented in a Microsoft Knowledge Base article:
Forefront Security for Exchange Server does not support RTF binary detection. Currently, administrators can only create a file-name-based rule to detect file attachments that have .rtf file name extensions. In some cases, Forefront Security for Exchange Server may not check messages completely. In some cases, the FSCController service (FSCController.exe) may crash. The Forefront Server Security Administrator displays an empty General Options dialog box in the Scanner Updates section when certain registry entries are corrupted. Additionally, Forefront Security for Exchange Server crashes when you try to update the fields in the General Options dialog box.