This one-hour clinic describes Exchange Server 2010 features, deployment scenarios, and development platform options. It also contains descriptions of tools used for managing Exchange Server 2010.
This clinic covers the following topics:
- Exchange Server 2010 features
- Deployment scenarios
- Business-to-business support
- Storage, compliance, and development platform enhancements
- How RBAC works
- Management tools such as EMC, PowerShell, and ECP
Users completing this collection should have three or more years of experience working with previous versions of Exchange Server, including the implementation of Exchange Server 2007. They should be familiar with Active Directory, Exchange messaging, and SharePoint and fundamentals of Microsoft Office 2003, Microsoft Office 2007, Windows Server 2003, and Windows Server 2008. It is beneficial if they have experience with a Windows or command-line scripting language.
At the end of the course, students will be able to:
- Explain the operational flexibility features of Exchange Server 2010.
- Describe the technology enhancements in Exchange Server 2010.
- Explain features used for managing Exchange Server 2010.