Okay been trawling the web and found these:
- Active Directory Schema Changes (SP2)
- What’s New in Exchange Server 2007 SP2
- Exchange Management Shell (SP1 and SP2)
- Help Reference (SP1 and SP2)
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 Service Pack 2 (SP2) Release Notes
Interesting things from the Release Notes:
- You must prepare Active Directory and each domain before you perform the first installation of Exchange 2007 SP2 in an organization.
- The original release (RTM) version of Forefront Security for Exchange Server is incompatible with Exchange 2007 SP2
- Windows Installer version 4.5 is required to install Exchange 2007 SP2
- You can perform a clean installation of Exchange 2007 SP2
- To Upgrade run:
- You cannot uninstall Exchange 2007 SP2
- The Exchange 2007 Setup program requires all installation source files to be stored on a local resource. A local file source is required because Exchange 2007 Setup is a Microsoft .NET Framework application
- PowerShell Version 2 is supported on all Exchange 2007 SP2 server roles. PSv2 is the preferred solution for PowerShell on Windows Server 2008 servers and servers.