This looks interesting … http://h20195.www2.hp.com/V2/getdocument.aspx?docname=4AA2-0689ENW.pdf
This white paper provides a brief introduction to the HP BladeSystem Matrix with a focus on the HP Insight Dynamics infrastructure orchestration capability. The paper also discusses Microsoft’s new email platform Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 (Exchange) and looks at some investments that have been made around deployment flexibility and high availability. The core theme of this white paper is how the convergence of the Matrix service-driven application deployment model facilitates a whole new paradigm for Exchange application deployment. A model designed around Exchange building-blocks and standardized tiers of service based on the HP Exchange tiered solutions program and service framework definitions. This approach enables companies to realize the benefit of the HP BladeSystem Matrix architecture, while further realizing cost benefits through service template standardization for Exchange.
Along with these:
- HP recommended configuration for Microsoft Exchange Server 2010: HP LeftHand P4000 SAN
- HP recommended configuration for Microsoft Exchange Server 2010: StorageWorks EVA8400 using CA-EVA and CLX-EVA
- Overview of HP tiered solutions program for Microsoft Exchange Server 2010
- HP Solution Block for Microsoft Exchange Server 2010
- HP StorageWorks MDS600 and Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 (solution brief)http://h20195.www2.hp.com/V2/GetPDF.aspx/4AA2-9934ENW.pdf