Found version 4.0 on the NetApp Support website post 14 Feb 2013
The Data ONTAP DSM for Windows MPIO enables you to manage multiple Fibre Channel (FC) and iSCSI paths between a NetApp or IBM N series storage system and a Windows host computer. You can have one or more active paths and zero or more passive paths, depending on the load balance policy. The DSM automatically selects paths for I/O as needed, maximizing throughput and maintaining the host’s access to its storage. The DSM has both graphical and command line management interfaces. You can install the DSM interactively or from a Windows command prompt.
New features: The Data ONTAP DSM 4.0 for Windows MPIO includes several new features and support for additional configurations:
- Support for Windows Server 2012.
- An enhanced GUI, offering a better organized and more detailed view of the virtual disks and paths managed by the DSM:
- Extended virtual disk and path information.
- Bulk operations on virtual disks and paths.
- Visual indication of path status.
- Extended path, LUN, and I/O information.
- Persistent reservation status and reservation key information.
- Persistent reservation configuration information.
- Extended MPIO configuration information.
- ALUA feature status.
- PowerShell 2.0 or later is now required
- Enhanced performance.
- The mbralign.exe program is no longer supported. Use the Data ONTAP PowerShell Toolkit to detect and correct VHD partition alignment.
- The legacy dsmcli is no longer supported. Use the PowerShell cmdlets shipped with the DSM to manage the DSM programmatically.