This just rocked up in my mailbox from Quest:
We are excited to announce the new release of On Demand Migration for Email is now available.
Look what’s new:
- ODME can now send an email notification to the source and / or target recipient for each successful completed mailbox migration
- Delegating migrations are now simpler and can significantly reduce human error by leveraging Migration Templates. Migration templates are available for the following migration scenarios involving:
- G Suite
- Office 365
- Migrations from G Suite no longer require IMAP at the organization level.
- No longer a limit on the number of mailboxes that can be migrated concurrently.
- ODME is now able to migrate Recoverable Items from Exchange 2010 and higher.
- For much more, please see Release Notes.
“We are excited to announce a new version of Enterprise Reporter 3.0 is now available for download.
Look what’s new:
- Check out the “What’s New with Enterprise Reporter 3.0” video
- Support for Office 365 – Azure AD, Exchange Online, and OneDrive for Business
- Including Azure Tenant, Subscription and Licensing information
- Take action with Security Explorer Remediation Reports
- Performance Enhancements with NTFS Collector
- Enhanced Data Collections with new attributes
- Configuration options to integrate with IT Security Search “
Just received this:
We are excited to announce a new version of Migration Manager for AD 8.14 is now available for download.
Look what's new:
The highest priority matching rule with the UserPrincipalName target matching attribute will be automatically configured for each new migration pair. Such matching rule can be manually added to existing migration pairs and collections using Migration Manager for AD (Microsoft Office 365) console.
8.14 can be installed on Microsoft Windows Server 2016.
Support for processing of Microsoft Windows Server 2016 using Resource Updating Manager.
Support for migration to Windows 2016 AD including: Migrating objects to Windows 2016 AD, Synchronizing objects with Windows 2016 AD in both directions, Synchronizing passwords with Windows 2016 AD, Migrating SID-History to Windows 2016 AD and Migrating computers to Windows 2016 AD.
Migration Manager for AD 8.12 is now in limited support. To determine the current support phase of your product, please refer to the Migration Manager for AD life cycle table.
Be sure to check out the Migration Manager for AD Product Support page to find solution articles, tips and tricks, tutorials, documentation, notifications, life cycle tables, training, and a product user forum.
Important Notice: Due to our recent divestiture from Dell Technologies, we are required to retire any Dell branded software from our Support Portal. This means that all software downloads and technical documentation for Migration Manager for AD prior to version 8.14 will be removed from the Support Portal after November 1, 2017. Please download any older versions now that you may need for your future use.