Boldon James SharePoint Classifier puts classification labelling at the heart of data loss prevention by giving users the ability to apply relevant labels to any file held in the document libraries of Microsoft SharePoint. As well as ensuring users understand the value of the data they handle, the labelling metadata can be used to provide consistent control over the dissemination of that information – increasing the effectiveness of data loss prevention measures and meeting key objectives of ISO27001.
- Raises user awareness of security responsibilities
- Classifies any type of file or document
- Manages labelled assets
- Enforces information assurance policies
- Improves data loss prevention (DLP) measures
- Controls unstructured information